Breakfast is definitely my favorite meal of the day before going to work out in the morning. Most breakfast choices are packed full of sugar and just overall not that healthy for you.
Getting your day started off with a high-quality source of protein will not only be good for your morning workout but a great way to jump-start your metabolism in the morning.
Here is a quick and easy 4 ingredient protein pancake recipe for you to try!
Those pancakes taste so amazing that you would never be able to tell they are only made up of 4 ingredients! They are also easy to make and don’t take too much time. Packed with protein, healthy carbs, and no sugar! Give it a try!Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes Servings: 4 pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 2 scoops of Whey Protein (Vanilla or chocolate is my favorite)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- Place a non-stick skillet on the stove over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray or use butter or coconut oil and let melt.
- Mix the eggs, protein powder, and baking powder and water in a large bowl.
- Using a 1/3 cup measure, pour out the batter into the skillet. I was able to make 3 at a time. They are ready to flip when the bubble starts to form on the top.
- Optional: Serve with butter, sugar-free syrup, and chocolate chips.
- Calories: 388
- Protein: 60 grams
- Carbohydrates: 10 grams
- Fats: 12 grams